Hybrid table saws are considered the core of workshops. They are also called “middle-sized saws”. With the help of this saw, you can have all of the functions of regular saws fused into just one. This kind of saw comes in between the large cabinet saw and the openly framed contractor saw. So, if you are someone who is looking to start a workshop in their garage and want a table saw that can be used for multiple purposes then Hybrid Table Saw is just the table saw for you.
Benefits of hybrid tables saws:
When you choose these kinds of saws, for your workshop, you will get a wide range of benefits that can help your woodwork shop do a lot better than other ones that use single-purpose saws. Here are the following benefits of these saws:
- It has a built-in dust collector: You can work easily and cleanly while using this table saw as it can collect dust on its own.
- Fence system is a lot better: Unlike contractor saws, hybrid table saws have a better fence system.
- They are stable: The main benefit of hybrid saws is that they are very stable and are fixed tightly. On top of that, they are precise at cutting.
- They are extremely efficient: This saw is very powerful and has been proven to be extremely efficient by many woodworkers. They can do anything that a contractor saw can do. In addition to that, they can also do anything that cabinet saw can do as well.
- Assembling and aligning is a lot easier: With the help of a Hybrid Table Saw—assembling and aligning during work is a lot easier than other table saws. You can adjust your measurements easily.
- It comes with a closed based: The different thing with this saw is that it has a closed base with a motor well-fitted in it.
Things to keep in mind while buying a hybrid saw:
The following are the things that you need to keep in mind before buying a hybrid saw for yourself:
- Make sure it has a built-in dust collector system:
Every table saw has a dust collection system, but you need to understand that not all hybrid table saws come with a dust collection system. Make sure that when you are about to buy one, it has a closed base.
- Make sure there’s a serpentine belt on the table saw:
These kinds of table saws have a habit of vibrating more than usual as they are extremely powerful. So, before buying one, check if the drive belt in the table saw is a serpentine belt as it will reduce a lot of vibration.
- Make sure the table saw comes with sensors:
This is helpful because not many table saws have sensors that can be safe for the workers if something goes wrong. With the help of sensors, the saw can automatically stop itself whenever it is about to come in contact with a worker.
Therefore, get a Hybrid Table Saw after making sure these things are in it and get the amazing benefits for your woodwork shop.